Some excellent links from the past week.
- “Disney theme parks are the place where dreams come true for children, not where they turn into nightmares that invade souls for all eternity.” Could we get a fact-check on this lede please?
- Compare the trajectory of your life with the trajectory of David Bowie’s, and despair!
- They’re using technology to put Nicolas Cage’s face into every movie. Isn’t he already in every movie?
- An actual thing that happened: Wendy’s and The Iron Sheik tweeted at each other.
- Alex Trebek is ice cold, people.
- Sometimes you just need a story about an airplane full of plumbers that had to land because of a problem with its toilets.
- Here’s a picture of a man in love as he “bestows his new wife with an onion ring.” And I think to myself, what a wonderful world…