Some excellent links from the past week:
- This entire list of weird resumes from Ask A Manager is amazing, but I particularly like this guy: “We got to the third page of his resume and it was just a scanned picture of him with Lenny Kravitz.”
- Roommates draw on his face with markers, he allegedly tries to burn down their garage. That escalated quickly.
- Tough financial times for the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfield, Illinois, which might have to auction off some of its collections to pay off a loan.
- Not-quite-everything Zen: the band Bush invites fans onstage during a song and it plays out just as horribly as you imagine it would.
- A company has just released jumbo-size versions of mini-size donettes… in other words, they just invented donuts.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)