Some excellent links from the past week.
- Any time Alexa randomly starts saying “it’s home, it’s home” is a little off-putting. Though it turns out there is a legit explanation.
- A waterskiing squirrel is coming to Louisville and things are gonna be lit.
- Mike Nesmith playing live this week and only this week! And it’s songs from his early solo albums, which were once rightly called “the greatest music you never heard.”
- Someone on Reddit found a Barbie commercial from the 80s where the kids literally tell Barbie she “better make Ken a sandwich”!?!
- A “burrito assault” at the Spartanburg Taco Bell: “Melted cheese from the burrito got all over the victim’s arm and on several kitchen appliances.”