Because every other site and app is doing a Spotify-style “Wrapped” list, here’s mine! The top ten articles on this website this year, according to WordPress stats:
1) The 1988 Crystal Light National Aerobics Championships (Art Can Hurt) Still getting traffic from that link on Gawker.
2) Emma Schols Saved Her Six Kids From A Burning House (Cool Weird Awesome) If anybody learns about this amazing woman from visiting this site, then I’m glad.
3) They Didn’t Call Him Johnson For Nothing: The Peeing President Takes Office (What The Hell Happened) It’s probably just as well that this story was rejected for my book, cause people are finding it here.
4) The A-Team: Season 3, Episode 25 – Incident at Crystal Lake (My Year With The A-Team) One of my all-time favorite episodes, featuring the fifth member of the A-Team: the awesome van.
5) The A-Team: Season 3, Episode 12 – Hot Styles (My Year With The A-Team) RIP Markie Post. Hope people enjoyed seeing the time you had orange hair on the A-Team.
6) “Does Coca-Cola Contain Blood” (Blog) Still can’t explain why this was a search term. THE ANSWER IS NO, PEOPLE
7) The A-Team: Season 4, Episode 16 – Cowboy George (My Year With The A-Team) Just a team-up between the A-Team and Boy George would have been greatness enough. Then Murdock hijacks the whole episode with a tribute to the Lennon Sisters and it’s out of this world.
8) The A-Team: Season 4, Episode 10 – There Goes The Neighborhood (My Year With The A-Team) I watched one episode of the A-Team this year, and this was the episode. Did I read my own recap a couple hundred times and then forget?
9) The A-Team: Season 1, Episode 4 – Pros and Cons (My Year With The A-Team) I guess, like Murdock, my readers WANT TRASH BAGS! TRASH BAGS! TRASH BAGS!
10) The A-Team: Season 4, Episode 6 – The Heart of Rock and Roll (My Year With The A-Team) They also want Rick James and Isaac Hayes hanging out with the A-Team. I salute your good taste, website readers!