Some excellent links from the past week:
- A guy whose middle name was Trouble – actually Trouble – was arrested. That can’t be real, can it?
- In other crime news, this is the episode of CSI that I want to see: “State police at Hazleton arrested a man from Sugarloaf after linking red sauce on his face to a stolen pot of meatballs.”
- Lou Reed may be gone but the Lou Reed stories keep comingrh.
- The best jukebox trolling I ever heard of was when my brother played the Allman Brothers’ 44-minute version of “Mountain Jam” five times in a row. But this jukebox trolling song list has some pretty solid choices as well.
- It’s long past time we bring back US Census-themed kitchenware.
- You had me at “The Utah House of Representatives made a rap video.“
- Putting a statue of Jason Voorhees at the bottom of a lake is straight-up diabolical.