Some excellent links from the past week:
- NowThisNews put pictures of the presidents through a gender-swap filter on Snapchat – only they left out some of the lesser-knowns!
- The 9 year old that keeps swinging at the park next to a massive house fire is the GIF for our times. It’s one dog away from a live-action version of “This Is Fine.”
- Earl the rooster just shows up at an auto shop one day and decides he works there. Seems to be working out better for him than that time Kramer started “working” for Brandt/Leland.
- A ceremonial first pitch goes so far off the mark that it almost becomes hypnotic!
- A weather guy flips out on air, which is what happens when you tweet “just go back to the Bachelorette” at the weather guy DURING A TORNADO WARNING
- Speaking of weather, here’s a lightning strike that looks like a round of Missile Command on the Atari
- This is diabolical even for a cat: