Some excellent links from the past week:
- From the “What a Time to Be Alive” desk: White Castle has just hired the Wu-Tang Clan to eat Impossible Burgers in space.
- Police in Florida say a man threatened to destroy everyone with his army of turtles. As one does.
- A man dressed as Batman offered to help police in Kelowna, British Columbia fight crime. They turned him down flat. He gets A for effort though, I guess?
- Can’t wait for the TED Talk from the people who tried to dry a wet baseball diamond with a gasoline fire.
- Meanwhile in Jackson, Mississippi: “As news traveled on social media, people hastily started forming their own theories of a mashed potato maniac.”
- Don’t take the name on the sign literally, folks: a woman in New Hampshire is suing because she fell down as she was entering a place called The Stumble Inn Bar & Grill.