Some excellent links from the past week:
- I sure hope Judy Blume knows about earthworm jerky because it sure sounds like one of the storylines in her book “SuperFudge.”
- Would you rather: eat the aforementioned earthworm jerky, or get a French toast breakfast taco from Taco Bell? Because that is also a thing.
- AI doesn’t really get context. Someday it might. But is that better – or just a different level of challenges?
- This guy proposed to his ladyfriend through the Jumble and it was adorable.
- “The deputies managed to awake the driver, who admitted he had been drinking ‘a lot’ – multiple shots of tequila, police said. But he didn’t know why he was covered in poop.”