Trying something new with the site – five lines worth remembering from the past week.
- “I understand you’re having a birthday, but you’re not up to a party. So we’re throwing you a virtual party right here, out of the goodness of our hearts… with no ulterior motive. Isn’t that special of us?” – Wayne Knight, in full Newman mode on Youtube, wishing Jim Calder a happy birthday. [Huffington Post]
- “There was no report of a baby named X-Pro II, but it’s probably only a matter of time.” – writer Jay Hathaway on Instagram filter-as-baby-name-inspiration. [New York Magazine]
- “Eliza and Ezra rolled together into one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation…” – Morrissey, this year’s winner of the Bad Sex in Fiction Award. Yes, that Morrissey. [Guardian]
- “Even when the knight looks dashing and brave, the snail is meant to undermine his bravado.” – writer Nick Dyen, on the 13th century’s greatest battle: Knights vs. Snails. [Upvoted]
- “Papa, I’m just coming downstairs to get a rooster.” – Owen, who apparently cannot go an hour without saying something awesome.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)