Some excellent links from the past week.
- Finally a pundit for our time. She “claims she can see into the future by tossing asparagus into the air and interpreting how the spears land.”
- After a couple decades of making them virtually perpetual, copyrights might actually start expiring again next year.
- The rapper behind a song called “Sell Drugsz” is headed to prison for… selling drugs. In pro wrestling this “living your gimmick.”
- The singer of a “clown-themed Iron Maiden tribute band” has been arrested for drug trafficking. There really are no heroes left, are there?
- Oh wait, maybe there’s one. A butcher in England got locked in the meat freezer. He saved himself from certain doom by grabbing a heavy frozen sausage and “using it as a battering ram” until the door opened.